Freelance designers like me owe a huge debt of gratitude to the thousands of other creatives around the world who are happy to share their talent with the rest of us. Decent, if not downright amazing, stock photography and videography is freely available if you know where to look and I am happy to provide attribution to the following people for their work.
- Photo by Joanna Kosinska
- Vector illustrations by Many Pixels
- Photo by Georgie Cobbs
- Photo by Hal Gatewood
- Image by Dry Heart Photography
- Image by Tero Vesalainen
Equally, I am indebted to the following professionals who have passed on decades’ worth of creative wisdom in the fields of design and copywriting.
- Stephen King On Writing
- Roger Horberry and Gyles Lingwood READ ME.
- Joseph Sugarman The Adweek Copywriting Handbook
- Chip Kidd GO A Kidd’s Guide To Graphic Design
- Roger Horwood Brilliant Copywriting
- Steven Heller and Véronique Vienne 100 Ideas That Changed Graphic Design
- Tim Collins 100 Ways To Create A Great Ad
- Drew de Soto Know Your Onions – Graphic Design
- Drew de Soto Know Your Onions – Web Design
For linking my site on their online directory, thanks also to UK Small Business Directory.